Getting Ready for Your Visit
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays, MRIs and medical reports available
- Insurance information and card
- Referral or primary care authorization, if your insurance carrier requires it (please check with your carrier)
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- New patients: please download a patient registration form below and bring a completed copy with you for your visit.
In order to complete any outstanding paperwork and/or process any required changes to your patient information, we ask that you come to our office at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time.
Provided below are various forms that require completion prior to your visit and/or surgery. Please download the appropriate form as directed by your physician and/or staff by clicking on the name of the form. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your scheduled visit. This will help expedite the registration process.
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.
- New Patient Registration Form
- Authorization to Request or Release Healthcare Information
- Notice of Privacy Practices